- We've added some extra resiliency to search and made some improvement to search reliability and speed.
- Fixed GitHub integration. You can now search issues and pull-requests by title.
This version drops with a few new goodies and changes.
Here's the tldr:
- Drag and drop is no more. We decided to pull this feature for a little while as we add some more features to Clew. You'll be able to add/remove items from Stacks as usual, using the new "Stack" button on search results.
- Shareable Stacks: Once you've added someone to your team bar, you'll be able to invite them to view or collaborate on any Stack. You can also create & share a Stack via a link.
- A new dark-mode inspired theme that's consistent across the board.
We've been testing Stacks internally for a while now, super excited to share it with everyone with today's update!
Stacks give you the ability to organize your files inside Clew. You can quickly drag and drop files from any of your tools, directly into Stacks and have them organized for access later.
Here's a quick video demo:
Some users noticed that their ESC key didn't work on other apps when they had Clew running; this issue has been fixed in this update.
Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. ✌️
New feature and pesky bug fix ahead!
🆕We're releasing the first preview of pin updates.
Your pinned files will now show you updates and comments that happened on files since you last opened them. The feature is now available for Figma and will be available for all
relevant integrations soon!
How do I use it?
- Pin the files that you access frequently.
- Clew will automatically check for changes from these files and display them right under the file.
- The little updates that are shown go away if you open the file. This way you'll only ever see changes that happened since you last opened it.
🐞Some older versions of the app sometimes showed several app update notifications at once. This was absolutely not our intention and it's been fixed in this version.
Note; when upgrading to this version you may notice that your existing pinned files may disappear. Apologies for the inconvenience in advance! We made some major changes to how pins work in order to support inline-updates and we had to abandon the old pinning system to make it happen.